Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Innisfree - No Sebum Mineral Powder Review

No-Sebum means oil free on ours face. When we have Oily to Combination Skin type, we need  extra careful to create our make up long lasting and still fresh after long hours. Oily face just ruin our make up after few hours. 
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder can help absorb excess oil and leave skin matte.
So, I really curious when find out this products,my skin type is oily so when i use make up i need a product that can control and absorb oil so it doesn't ruin my make up.
I bought really cheap just around USD 5 when i bought at Korea Depart. Packaging comes in simple and small,suit in my bag and for travelling.

Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder


















Made with Jeju Natural Mineral and Natural Originated Mint. This Product Free From Parabens,Talc,Artificial Colour, or Mineral Oil. My suggestion, before you buy products see first their ingredients. Products that contains Parabens, Mineral oil are not good for your skin and health.


















When you look the date printed most of us will think this product is already Expired. But not Girls, This is manufacturing date, so don't worry to use this and i'm just remind you because mostly innisfree products is free from parabens so innisfree lifetime products not too long, about 6 month after opened.

































This product comes in white powder and it goes on transparent when you apply on your skin.



























Powder all patted down leave my skin feel smooth & supple also with smell herbal mint 


In the first photo i don't use Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder and you can look shiny part above my lips and at my nose.  This shiny part is oily on my face after 2 hour i use make up.

After that i try to use Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder and patted on my face. After 2 hours my face still matte. Wow So this product so Amazing, can absorb oil and control oil. 

Likes : 
1. Absorb Oil very well
2. Smell nicely with mint fragrance
3. Small and suit for travel size
4. Natural Ingredients : No Parabens,Mineral Oil,Talc
5. Smooth
6. Cheap Price  yet comes with good benefits

Don't Like - No

Definitely Buy Again :) 

Strongly Recommended For Oily Skin and Combination Skin.

Innisfree always delivers Good products for Consumers. I like brand who like Natural Ingredients Products and less using chemical. Benefit for Our skin,health and environments.


1 comment: