Monday, October 14, 2013

Review : Nature Republic - Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel


Hai Readers, 

Do You Know About  Nature Republic - Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel? 
I always curious to try this product, Why? 
1. Best Seller Product In Korea
2. Multi-Purpose Function
3. Soothing & Moisturize Skin 
4. 92% Aloe Vera, Certified By California Organic Farmers














How About Ingredients ? This is also important part to look first before you buy products
This product is free from Parabens, 
Product with Parabens is not good for our skin and health in long term. So i really want avoid product that contains Parabens. 

From Nature Republic I know that This product is All In One Products 
You can Use For :
1. Moisturizing Cream Or Mask Pack
2. Base Make-Up
3. After Shave
4. Hair Treatment
5. Relax Swollen Eyes
6. Nail Essence 
7. Body Care
8. Sunburn

So... Is it Really Works For Moisture My Skin? 
My skin is very dry,
Ok Let me try first, 



When I open, smeel so good and look like real aloe vera and when i try to my hand this aloe vera soothing gel  not sticky at all. 

I spread this gel around my hand, it absorb quickly and not greasy at all. When i spread on my hand instantly my hand feel cold and soothing. I'm thinking to keep this product in my fridge, Hahaha... 
After less than 2 minute, this gel absorb perfectly also dry quickly, This gel make my hand moisture,smooth and supple. Really surprise with this result.

After i see this product result on my hand, i'm planning to use for moisturizing my face, reduce acne on my face because aloe vera is good for treating acne, hair treatment, and body care. 
Conclusion, I want to buy again and recommended product  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment