Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Review : Mamonde - Multi Lip Palette

Hai... It's My First Post hope you interest to read my blog :)

For my first post i decided to review about "Mamonde-Multi Lip Palette" 
I know this product when i go online shopping at Tester Korea
I Fall in love at first sight, because this product contains several lip colour that i love and wanna try 
But, i don't really know about Mamonde at First cause my favourite korean make up is Etude and for my Skin Care i like to use Innisfree. I search Mamonde and i look Girls Generation Yuri is the Main Model and also i know that Mamonde is from Amore Pacific Corporation that house many large cosmetic brands like Hera, Innisfree, Etude,Espoir,Laneige, etc.
Finnaly i decided to buy...  Price about 7.000 Won

Here's my Mamonde - Multi Lip Palette 
Packaging is so nice ^^



This color pigment capture polymer creates lips without lump. 
Also have moisturizing ingredient moisture balance of lips

Mamonde Multi Lip Palette Comes in six color which are : Classic Red, Lovely Orange, Peach Pink, Pealy Brown, Nude Beige, Natural Beige (From Left to Right) it also comes with lip brush. From what i look this color quite bold and pigmented. When i swatched on my hand, is not really bold and i think softer than look.

(From Left to Right) Classic Red, Lovely Orange, Peach Pink, Pealy Brown, Nude Beige, Natural Beige 

Overall, I like this product and satisfied with the color, price also cheap with 7.000 won i can get several lipstick color  :)
I wanna to buy it again... 


No comments:

Post a Comment